The Faniebraai Braai thread

mbayshark

Time for some cremation. Cheers all.
c31e005beff1747e5f8926ec4999de84.jpg

BloodrayneZA

what actually happens?
my stomach is a concrete mixer and handles anything i throw at it
occasionally i now need to take a Rennie as i get older
UTI infection, shortness of breath and sometimes tightness in my chest, almost like an heart attack and asthma in one. I think that's preservatives and gluten my skin breaks out, stomach and gut issues. Can't be entirely sure as I get all the symptoms from one or the other.

About 2 years ago I thought I was having an heart attack, the pain was so bad I couldn't breath. That scared me big time.

Papa Smurf

UTI infection, shortness of breath and sometimes tightness in my chest, almost like an heart attack and asthma in one. I think that's preservatives and gluten my skin breaks out, stomach and gut issues. Can't be entirely sure as I get all the symptoms from one or the other.

About 2 years ago I thought I was having an heart attack, the pain was so bad I couldn't breath. That scared me big time.
holy shit
thats really not good at all
:( then there is no way a Rennie will help with that

BloodrayneZA

holy shit
thats really not good at all
:( then there is no way a Rennie will help with that
Yep luckily I already know how to cook from scratch - even my own herb and spice rubs for meat. Thank goodness I'm not allergic to anything else, or I'd be starving to death.

X3rP3Nt

:oops:
Farkit!

Time to go vegetarian!
/runs