The Chat Room

Arzy

On a positive note, missus is up and running with her new venture. Makes a big difference with expenses she can now cut and then have a stable income.

biometrics

Who sells these laundry/storage “China bags” in Cape Town? Can get from Takealot but due to the public holiday delivery is Saturday when we’re not here.

1710940188353.png

biometrics

Jalapeno Popper - Absolutely delicious 9/10
Pizza - Cold and tasteless 5/10
Beer - Ice cold and good 8/10
Americano - tasty 8/10
That’s the thing about pizza, hot you can smell and taste the cheese, cold much less so.

Arzy

Will never get why companies don't give prices in their sites. If I'm looking to buy something I'm much more likely to order from the place that gives me the pertinent information and makes it quick and easy.

Adding an additional step by having to ask and wait doesn't work for me.

Sonikku

Will never get why companies don't give prices in their sites. If I'm looking to buy something I'm much more likely to order from the place that gives me the pertinent information and makes it quick and easy.

Old American tactic I believe, stems from the fear of being undercut on price

biometrics

I don't think they sell online, unsure though. They're more a walk in type of business. Still, it makes me look elsewhere online, e.g. Takelot.

scudsucker

I struggled to decide which thread to put this in, but I guess it is going to be here.

You can die when your parasitic tapeworm gets cancer. Yes. That tapeworm that lives in your ass.