The Chat Room

scudsucker

I recall.

Now imagine he succeeded and killed you and your family. Better?
It was only me in the car at the time. I was carrying 1 ton load of wine, so my driving had to be tempered with caution, my swerve was not a violent one - because I am a cautious driver - but I still wanted to get the fuck away from a guy nosediving towards me.

In the meta sense of your question, I would hate my familiy to die, because they have a fundamental different attitude from mine to life and death.

I, on the other hand, don''t really give a fuck. I would prefer to be alive, because it can be fun. I have no fear of death though, that's it. The end. My end.

satanboy

Cheapest place in Constantia:
R 3 750 000

Baxteen

I grew up in Boksburg. and even people in Boksburg look down on Belville as a Kommin plek.
Belville is up there with Danville, Brakpan and the Bluff as places where the splat stickers are still on cars and Brake fluid used on hair to create highlights still happens.

Last edited:

Nicholas

there's a reason why I am in South Africa and NOT the UK. A good reason why my family settled in the Witwatersrand all those moons ago, fresh from the UK. There's a reason why I do not want to go to the UK, not even for a holiday
My sister has lived in the UK for more than 10 years. Despite its shortcomings, she said that she would not fly down here on holiday if it were not for us. I gather she likes the private healthcare here, though. :p

She also gets to enjoy the benefits that come with living in a major city [range of societies-she does amateur acting, entertainment, free AR/VR exhibitions, maybe an increased likelihood of some online friends living in the same city as you do...]

Nicholas

I grew up in Boksburg. and even people in Boksburg look down on Belville as a Kommin plek.
Belville is up there with Danville, Brakpan and the Bluff as places where the splat stickers are still on cars and Brake fluid used on hair to create highlights still happens
"Slummies" :p