The Chat Room

biometrics

Two low ball offers this week and tomorrow a repeat viewing since the show house, so things are looking up. It’s a numbers game.

satanboy

We had one viewing Tuesday and two today.
None on Wednesday as we were out.
I'm losing count and my sanity. 😝

biometrics

We had one viewing Tuesday and two today.
None on Wednesday as we were out.
I'm losing count and my sanity. 😝
I don’t recognise them anymore. When selling in Sandbaai the one dude greeted me during a viewing and I greeted, he said this was his third viewing. He bought it. No memory of his previous visits.

Düber

Fucker looking at me from the very top of the tree:

View attachment 39920
We have a fair amount of visitors like that, so much so that I bought a tong to catch and handle them safely.

Usually just release them into one of the fields or into the veld across from us.
They do a decent job of keeping the rats and things down but don't want them too close to our houses.

biometrics

We have a fair amount of visitors like that, so much so that I bought a tong to catch and handle them safely.

Usually just release them into one of the fields or into the veld across from us.
They do a decent job of keeping the rats and things down but don't want them too close to our houses.
Christ, that would freak me out! Rain spiders were bad enough.

Tribs

With the tong and careful handling it puts you in control.
The spitters scare me though, I wear glasses and a grinding shield for them.
Never caught a snake (other than as a kid in the veld) but we have a kiddie's fishing net and take out all critters using that.

Düber

Never caught a snake (other than as a kid in the veld) but we have a kiddie's fishing net and take out all critters using that.
Swimming pool nets also work well if outside.

For inside creepies I taught everyone the glass jar and paper method.
Especially in summer I was constantly having to rescue people from spiders and stuff in the bath etc.

biometrics

Offer signed. Contingent on them selling their house in the golf estate, but it is sought after so shouldn’t take long. Also got a 72 hour clause in so we continue marketing as a backup.

Arzy

5 days into the offsprings new diet. It's been a bit of an adjustment with the restrictions on what can be eaten. Trying to find ways to make chicken, banana, potato, apples and eggs interesting has been...fun.

Lost about 1kg.

Oh, he's doing fine. Color is coming back and he's gaining weight. Hope to have him in biological treatment in 2 weeks time.

satanboy

Offer signed. Contingent on them selling their house in the golf estate, but it is sought after so shouldn’t take long. Also got a 72 hour clause in so we continue marketing as a backup.
Awesome, hope everything falls into place.