The Chat Room

Venomous

Yeah I am familiar with those. Those things give me amnesia and make me useless for the rest of the day. Once only never again!
I take them every 2 hours. Don't sleep, not tired. Can have full conversations etc. My happy flying pills. Besides the calmer in flight...

Normally I'd get such severe heart palpitations that my heart would ache for days afterwards. With Ativan there is no actual heart pain.

Mr V takes an adcodol and is ready to sleep 30min later. And he's a lot taller than me.

Johnatan56

Brrr
f31fbe93057a2b333d94b8062027266c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
1701595184574.png
Tonight is going to be interesting, super happy my apartment is rated at energy class A (27, so technically B with the new one, since A is 25 kWh/m^2 a/year, old A rating is 30, 15 is full passive and basically doesn't exist for normal people's housing) since even with -1C outside right now, heating hasn't kicked in and have 24C, am wondering if will finally kick in overnight.

Last edited:

Venomous

View attachment 39175
Tonight is going to be interesting, super happy my apartment is rated at energy class A (27, so technically B with the new one, since A is 25 kWh/m^2 a/year, old A rating is 30, 15 is full passive and basically doesn't exist for normal people's housing) since even with -1C outside right now, heating hasn't kicked in and have 24C, am wondering if will finally kick in overnight.
Interesting

scudsucker

It's just a shed with a bench in it.

At St. James tidal pool people are a little more protective, as the similar sheds give families a shady space, and it is a really family-group oriented swimming place, so often large extended families. So people arrive early and take one over as a temporary beach house and hold it all day.

Less so on Muizenburg, but it does happen.

Baxteen

I survived the year end on Friday.
I got very very drunk, but I did not embarass myself and everyone can see I had a good time.
many people asked my how hung over I was on saturday. but thanks to my wife I was not. i took an Uber home. got home to a massive bottle of water and some toast.
she put a bottle of water next to me in bed, and of course I had a line waiting for me when I got home so I couold eat the bread and drink the water to sober up.
I also stopeed drinking around 3pm and moved to water while everyone else was still on brandy

satanboy

How does access work? And what do you get?
Daily, monthly and annual rentals are possible – and for a bargain at today’s places. A day rental is R43.10 and a monthly rental is R299.20. Contact Edwin Genade at the City of Cape Town : edwingenade@capetown.gov.za if you would like to apply for a bathing box of your own.