The Chat Room

Baxteen

what the fuck is up with the weather? June and July is the 2 months you can usually count on no rain on the Highveld.
and there are still people who deny climate change and say its not real and humans don't affect it. poor indoctrinated fools

satanboy

This is so stupid. I keep receiving calls (now WhatsApp) from this guy, once to twice year. I've explained to him everytime that he has the wrong number and have blocked him. Today from a new number.

"More baas.. ek is john Danster se seun baas ons soek na een skaap as my baas kan ons help assblf"

So I responded: "Kom haal maar twee"

Then a few minutes later: "Jy moet nou ophou om die nommer te kontak. Die "baas" het jou 'n verkeerde nommer gegee."

and blocked this number too

Next time I will tell him to come and fetch it and block him. I have been too nice.

Either his "baas" is a poes or he is.

Nicholas

The new monitor is going to my PC, while the old one will be doing console duties. The new one has an HDMI port, but no audio out, so I'd be playing silent PS4 games if I were to use it as originally intended. [The old one obviously doesn't have this limitation] 😛

biometrics

The new monitor is going to my PC, while the old one will be doing console duties. The new one has an HDMI port, but no audio out, so I'd be playing silent PS4 games if I were to use it as originally intended. [The old one obviously doesn't have this limitation] 😛
Return it and get another.

Nicholas

We are registered suppliers for SITA contract numbers 740 and 1183, so I was pleased to find two tenders for the former this morning.

Nicholas

Return it and get another.
I bought it from GAME because I had a voucher for the shopping centre from work.
Not many options there so far as monitors go. Don't fancy replacing it with a TV as this display needs to take the place of my current PC monitor when it eventually packs up. Insufficient space for a display of that size near my PC. [Wouldn't want to be sitting 30cm away from a 32 inch screen.]
Normally, I'd retreat from anything vaguely challenging, but I want to give this one a go..

satanboy

I bought it from GAME because I had a voucher for the shopping centre from work.
Not many options there so far as monitors go. Don't fancy replacing it with a TV as this display needs to take the place of my current PC monitor when it eventually packs up. Insufficient space for a display of that size near my PC. [Wouldn't want to be sitting 30cm away from a 32 inch screen.]
Normally, I'd retreat from anything vaguely challenging, but I want to give this one a go..
Does PS4 have audio output?
When you connect your PlayStation®4 console to your TV, home theater, or other connected device, the audio format that is output from the PS4™ console is automatically optimized for that device. If you connect a device to the PS4 console's DIGITAL OUT (OPTICAL) port, you can manually change the audio output setting.

1688063212736.png

scudsucker

I applied for a job with a large local retailer. They want me to get a fingerprint test with the police. WTF?

I've been arrested numerous times in Zim for drinking in public, but only once in SA... for drinking in public. I guess I don't learn.

Gamer16

I applied for a job with a large local retailer. They want me to get a fingerprint test with the police. WTF?

I've been arrested numerous times in Zim for drinking in public, but only once in SA... for drinking in public. I guess I don't learn.
Just being arrested doesn't show up in criminal record checks, pending cases and WIP cases do, because a charge is raised, assuming you weren't charged, or if you were you took care of it, no need to worry.

I had to chase up a case settled out of court a few years after, the rural town popo didn't bother to close it, I didn't know, luckily at the time my new employer was fair, they could have let me go as I was still under probation, I thought best not to ask why they only did the check after having employed me.