The Chat Room

satanboy

I am on the DMASA do not call list and get those. Must have blocked ten of their numbers by now. Never actually listened past that intro.
There is absolutely nothing to hear....call is disconnected from their side. I am on the DMASA opt out list too.

Rudolph Hart

Phone rings: 0210204428
"This is an important consumer announcement...click"
Three fucking calls from 07h30 with zero content.
WTF??
My best guess is that they’re checking if the number is active or not, cleaning up their database for doing actual calls.

But maybe they’re just letting us test our call blocking skills.

wizardofid

FML

Without power again from 6 to 6, due to maintenance. Thank goodness I have a generator. Power will be off again on the 26th from 6 to 6.

wizardofid

My best guess is that they’re checking if the number is active or not, cleaning up their database for doing actual calls.

But maybe they’re just letting us test our call blocking skills.

My phone blocks these numbers outright. Family knows to call me from known numbers.

The following numbers
Private numbers are block as well.

As such my spam calls are limited to maybe twice a month. All my business contact knows to send emails or to arrange for video chats ect. Family member numbers or important numbers is saved on the phone, so automatically bypassed the digital filter. Started black listing sms numbers as well and they have been blocked with ruthless efficiency.

biometrics

My phone blocks these numbers outright. Family knows to call me from known numbers.

The following numbers
Private numbers are block as well.

As such my spam calls are limited to maybe twice a month. All my business contact knows to send emails or to arrange for video chats ect. Family member numbers or important numbers is saved on the phone, so automatically bypassed the digital filter. Started black listing sms numbers as well and they have been blocked with ruthless efficiency.
Has anyone here ever bought anything from these unsolicited calls? I have never.

Düber

My blocked list must be hundreds long and the SMS's I mark as spam (for what it's worth) when blocking them. It is beyond me how they make money out of all this.