The Chat Room

Dave

point to the insult?
he has in the past spoke about every single one of those things.
just like he will bring up a "whale" every single time he sees my name, I will bring up the fact that he is from a bygone era that the world is moving past.

Sounds like you really need to go and find your safe space.

1665244039084.jpeg

Dave

here is the thing Dave, neither of those are offensive.
because the only true snowflakes are fox news watchers who claim we cant tell jokes anymore because the jokes they tell are all just racial slurs that no one finds funny anymore.
you still have a bit of a boomer mentality so I cant really fault you for not understanding that the world moves forward. but its ok. eventually people who post jokes like that will be limited to places like myBB and facebook posting meme's about how "kids these days with their [insert new fab boomers dont understand]"
just like your parents did to you back when you listened to music on springbok radio, and you did to your kids when they listened to music on CD walkmans.
its ok, the world moves forward and you are being left behind. no matter how much you complain about it

Just for absolutely nothing I think you need a bit more hilarity.

1665244257090.jpeg

wizardofid

point to the insult?
he has in the past spoke about every single one of those things.
just like he will bring up a "whale" every single time he sees my name, I will bring up the fact that he is from a bygone era that the world is moving past.

Don't read too much into it, dave and the devil spawn has a wicked sense of humor, scratch that, both of them are twisted enough, they make me question my life choices and whether they are from earth :p
Such a innocent man, cougars and the internet will eat you alive..........

why.jpg

wizardofid

Clearly I am a dick, for turning off the wifi.

Some background info I am on capped data. 150/150 Get 100 gig promotional and 50 gig anytime.

Currently looking after my brothers kid's 10 and 14 for the next 3 weeks. When he dropped them off this weekend, I still had promotional data left 37 gig promotional data left, shared the wifi password with him, after two days there is 16gig left. The promo data I don't care for much it will expire next week anyways. I do care about normal data which only expires every 2 months. So basically have 50gig that carries over so end of each month I always have 50gig(total 200gig) carry over want to keep it that way for when I need it. Especially when I start uploading work stuff, that can amount to 4-5gig an upload a day some times twice a day 3 or 4 times a week. Which means it can start eating the data very quickly which is why I try not to go over the promotional data cap. I still lose 50 gig of the normal data as only 50 gig carries over each month, but I always have an extra 50gig for when I need it.

Additionally I don't buy extra data, I can't afford it, if the data is finished, it's finished till the next month period. I prefer losing data than running out of it. I have experienced it way too often, if I feel like playing or watching some youtube or playing counstrike I want to do it without having to worry about data cap.

Anyways he decided to share the wifi password with the kids, which I was unaware of, found out this morning, when I checked the data usage and how much is left. They have used more data in 2 days than what I use normally in an entire week. I stream a lot of youtube and anime on my tablet at 360p to 480p, which on a small screen is perfectly fine and happy with and I get to watch quite a bit more as a result.

Any ways the 14 year old managed to use close to 5gig watching tik tok crap in a span of 3 hours. Unfortunately the wifi router can't limit the amount of data.

Next week I will be getting a sim and placing it in an unused mifi lte modem I have and datashare 10 gig on it so that they can speak to their dad because he is flying for work over seas and will allow him to contact them via messenger. Whatsapp ect.
If it is finished, it's finished no longer my problem.

So yeah I am a dick..........If you are on capped data that means you have to be a dick.

Nicholas

I am also capped. Vuma laid the fibre in my street, and they're expensive.
I usually stream on YouTube at 240/360p. Sometimes I'll download content as an mp3 and listen to people talk while I work.
I have found some movies and series on YouTube. The Outpost, for example.

A day in the life of a superhero

wizardofid

Especially if you were hunting for cougars in your area at the time 🙈
You do know I am an old ballie, cougars would be well into their 70-80's to be considered cougars at my age................even I have standards, cougars in their 40's is just normal horny women to me. The sad thing is those 70's old cougars see more action then most guys in their 20's..............

wizardofid

I can say without a doubt I am not a dick, I bought an xbox 360 and a couple of games beginning of the year as that is what my nephew has, so when he visits he can just bring his games and play. I barely played maybe 15 minutes on it. I am a pc gamer.....take that hypocrites........lol

biometrics

Had to leave my town as there is a kite festival and the roads are super clogged. At a Portugese restaurant out of town.

Baxteen

I am going to need to buy a new router at the end of this month.
but I have no clue what to look for in a router. where to even start.