The Chat Room

GreGorGy

The Bible tells us that marrying your parent is fucked up. We needed that. Here's how the bible does this:

Once upon a time, some weirdos in Sodom and Gomorrah were doing all sorts of crazy shit, but mostly sodomy and gomorrahy. Sodomy, as you know, is anal. Gomorrahy is pride and egotism. These things are fucking terrible. So God blew these places to smithereens. The mushroom cloud was so intense that when Lot's chick (her name is quite forgettable) turns to see what is happening and the brightness burns her eyes out while the heat just drops her into ash. So off lot fucks with his two kids. These two (names equally forgettable) get hammered with old pops and then take turns fucking him.

And this was the guy that God saved. God burnt the homos and the hedonists (who never hurt anyone by the way) and saved this lot so they could pork.

Is that the chapter of the bible where we learnt how marrying a parent is wrong?

Nicholas

1629391006315.png

This is close to what I mail out when I have finished my work for the day. The number of adverts I read today was somewhere in the low 600s.

Jings

Had to go for covid test because they don't allow you to be sick at the office.
Now have to wait till tomorrow to get treatment from the GP because he won't consult until the results are available. Doesn't even feel like covid, more like bronchitis. The system is flawed.

Spizz

Now have to wait till tomorrow to get treatment from the GP because he won't consult until the results are available. Doesn't even feel like covid, more like bronchitis. The system is flawed.

Oh dear. Good luck, I hope you test clear. As for the system, I’m not sure we have one other than early isolation.

Jings

Oh dear. Good luck, I hope you test clear. As for the system, I’m not sure we have one other than early isolation.
Thanks, it will probably test clear. This flu is different to the one I had last year. Still can taste and smell too. Medical staff I spoke to at Ampath said they're getting a lot of actual flu cases.
Early isolation is fair enough but the system is flawed by way of limited access to medical treatment, at least is the case with this GP.

Nicholas

What if you are asymptomatic? You'd still be sick but not know it. Would your boss still unfriend you?