The Chat Room

satanboy

If you are a News24 reader then you will have noticed almost all their articles are now pay walled and where it used to indicate "For Subscribers" on the home page it now doesn't so you need to click so see it is locked, very annoying.

Just has a look at the HTML source and it's there to read, just search for "article__body--locked". Should make a little News24 paywall buster site actually since they are being arseholes.
I avoid News24.

biometrics

We have therefore decided to review and redesign the process before running it again,” said Massmart spokesperson Brian Leroni.

Not cancelled...it may happen at a later date.
They need an all week drop off with a timeslot booking system. Not going to happen. You have more faith in SA corporates than me. This is the last you hear of it.

S

Sonikku

The rent I pay, on a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, reasonably close to the beach, is 50% less than what a bond would cost
Also, should I be successful in leaving SA, then I have one major advantage

Baxteen

How much do you pay in rent each month? I pay R0.00.
I pay R7400 for a 2 bed 1 bath in moreleta Park.
min price in the area is R1.3 mil for anything in the area e even other places in complexes like I am.
if I were to buy I would be paying around R10 per month. and I say this because I did the reseatch before sept when I increased from R7100 to R7400

biometrics

Even with sunglasses on this crazy wind managed to get stuff in my eyes. Sitting with sunglasses on in a restaurant as my eyes are super bloodshot even after eye drops.

biometrics

Going to look at a house in Hermanus tomorrow. Yes, again. Bored here. And decided I don't want to pay a bond for another 20 years, so down scaling (in terms of price). Rather pay cash and get it over with.