The Chat Room

Johnatan56

Loadshedding will bounce up a stage when you flip the switch!

That is quite pretty though.
I'm in Austria, what is load shedding? :p

I do have two chandeliers with ~20 lights E12 lights at the one house, used to be halogen, 60W each, swapped it with 5.5W.

Nicholas

Hi everyone. How are you today?

I'm glad to be at our offices until 13H00 today.

I took the cover off of my PC this weekend and blasted some of the dust out of it. Other parts still need to be wiped. Is it safe to use a paper towel for this?

On Saturday afternoon, I opened the package my new PSU came in and had a look inside the box. I had intended to install it, but discovered that I am less confident about doing this sort of thing than I used to be, [it feels as though my self-confidence, which has never been high, has declined further.] so I'll be watching a video guide on installing a semi-modular power supply before I do it. it has been years [the last time was when I installed a GeForce GTX 1060 I bought on Carbonite.] since did any work on my computer.

Working across two displays ftw!

Last edited:

Nicholas

Teabreak = over

I took a walk downstairs and compared weekends with the receptionist before walking to the other end of the building and back again.
Made myself coffee, too.

Jings

Teabreak = over

I took a walk downstairs and compared weekends with the receptionist before walking to the other end of the building and back again.
Made myself coffee, too.

Did you have to walk that far for coffee?

Tribs

I took the cover off of my PC this weekend and blasted some of the dust out of it. Other parts still need to be wiped. Is it safe to use a paper towel for this?

On Saturday afternoon, I opened the package my new PSU came in and had a look inside the box. I had intended to install it, but discovered that I am less confident about doing this sort of thing than I used to be, [it feels as though my self-confidence, which has never been high, has declined further.] so I'll be watching a video guide on installing a semi-modular power supply before I do it. it has been years [the last time was when I installed a GeForce GTX 1060 I bought on Carbonite.] since did any work on my computer.

I would be scared to. I use the compressed air I bought.

spiderz

Lick your fingers before touching the wires ;)