The Chat Room

Dave

One of these days, I think water will be worth more than gold at the rate that our reservoirs are emptying

Though some of us do live in areas with water security ;). Our water reservoir was built based on forecasts that ended up being inaccurate and it's more that twice the size that's required. At the time it was completed the planners were derided for building a white elephant, now it's viewed as a hugely beneficial thing.

EADC

Lots of happiness and "own the libs" seems to be the theme amongst those with a right lean.

When will they learn billionaires lean one way to make more money they don't give a fuck about free speech or shit like that.

biometrics

I use Twitter but not for anything controversial, use it for breaking news, contacting companies (mostly for customer service) and local stuff like traffic problems. It's the most immediate way of getting that sort of thing.
I only use it for Eskom load shedding announcements, to copy and paste to here. Actually use EskomSePush for myself, so in actual fact I have no use for it myself.

biometrics

Had my followup plasma sublimation on my skin today. Gonna be purty for Cape Town...