The Chat Room

Lara

I don't tech companies giving away hardware like that. There would also be a delicate medical procedure required to implant the chips. I doubt that would be free.

My Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 has gone on the blink again.
Tech companies will give stuff away for free when it benefits them in one way or another. ;)

Nicholas

Tech companies will give stuff away for free when it benefits them in one way or another. ;)
Hello Valve: It would benefit you greatly if you were to give me your best VR hardware and a monster PC to use them with.
PS: Gabe for Emperor of Earth!

Nicholas

Also, I don't see clients,, attend meetings or collaborate with any other staff members on any projects. If I didn't have an internet connection and computer in my room, I would need to go to work just as the other employed residents [teacher, bookkeeper, unknown-works at CTM] do.

satanboy

Remarkable contemporary home that sports a super structure of steel and concrete. This modern day mansion boasts 100 tons of steel and 2683m2 under roof. Astonishing array of amenities & bespoke items from around the world. Set out over 3 meticulously curated levels, indoor/outdoor nirvana, enhanced by 180-degree unobstructed views over the lush generous cascading landscaped garden. The moment one arrives beneath the impressive porte-cochere, it is evident that this is no ordinary home. The interiors are furnished with luxurious materials and furnishings that create a different atmosphere in each room. Open plan living areas lead out to entertainer’s patio including a mirror image indoor/outdoor cocktail bar, sunken fire pit and state of the art self-cleaning pool. Two gourmet kitchens include a 2.4m wide La’ Canche oven as well as a walk-in refrigeration and cold-room.

West wing offers a fully contained guest suite with open plan kitchen, dining area and TV lounge. A galleria mezzanine library adds a restful air to the large formal study. Top floor comprises of 4 spacious en suite bedrooms, master suite with feature Hollywood style walk-in closet.

Well sized gym/salon with steam shower that could also be used as a 6th en suite bedroom.

Upstairs east wing featuring a work station and magnificent pajama lounge with built-in coffee station. Lift servicing all 3 floors.

Additional features include:– Thermal insulation, solar energy plant, generator, borehole, water filtration system, 1000L heat pump for hot water, double glazed windows and sliding doors, rain and storm water harvesting system, computerized irrigation can be controlled via smartphone,

10 000L back up municipal water tanks, 30,0000L storage for borehole water, water filtration system, air conditioning, fibre, home automation system, 450 kg Maison lift, 8 basement parking bays fitted individually with 220V plugs for electric cars, wash bay, parking for 20 cars, central vacuum system, vegetable garden, automated blinds, outside shower, man cave/cinema room

EADC

Remarkable contemporary home that sports a super structure of steel and concrete. This modern day mansion boasts 100 tons of steel and 2683m2 under roof. Astonishing array of amenities & bespoke items from around the world. Set out over 3 meticulously curated levels, indoor/outdoor nirvana, enhanced by 180-degree unobstructed views over the lush generous cascading landscaped garden. The moment one arrives beneath the impressive porte-cochere, it is evident that this is no ordinary home. The interiors are furnished with luxurious materials and furnishings that create a different atmosphere in each room. Open plan living areas lead out to entertainer’s patio including a mirror image indoor/outdoor cocktail bar, sunken fire pit and state of the art self-cleaning pool. Two gourmet kitchens include a 2.4m wide La’ Canche oven as well as a walk-in refrigeration and cold-room.

West wing offers a fully contained guest suite with open plan kitchen, dining area and TV lounge. A galleria mezzanine library adds a restful air to the large formal study. Top floor comprises of 4 spacious en suite bedrooms, master suite with feature Hollywood style walk-in closet.

Well sized gym/salon with steam shower that could also be used as a 6th en suite bedroom.

Upstairs east wing featuring a work station and magnificent pajama lounge with built-in coffee station. Lift servicing all 3 floors.

Additional features include:– Thermal insulation, solar energy plant, generator, borehole, water filtration system, 1000L heat pump for hot water, double glazed windows and sliding doors, rain and storm water harvesting system, computerized irrigation can be controlled via smartphone,

10 000L back up municipal water tanks, 30,0000L storage for borehole water, water filtration system, air conditioning, fibre, home automation system, 450 kg Maison lift, 8 basement parking bays fitted individually with 220V plugs for electric cars, wash bay, parking for 20 cars, central vacuum system, vegetable garden, automated blinds, outside shower, man cave/cinema room

Waterfall equestrian has some massive houses on it some are a bit over the top