Spam eater

scudsucker

I regret to say, I return an item from my wide, wide knowledge of early 2000s "shock sites".

Nothing shuts down a spammer like tubgirl, goatse, the rotten.com's fuck of the month. There are many others. Like who remembers "cake farts"? It's fucking disgusting but never grew famous. Still a great link

With obviously Indian spammers, of which I get a fair amount, I invoke sex with cows, on the reasonable statistical probability they are Hindu.

Baxteen

engaing them and wasting their time only to end up giving them something disgusting is just a way to keep someone less intelligent safe. there are only so many hours in a day they can spend sending out messages.

scudsucker

Because I live alone, and I have nothing to swear at except my cats.

And cats don't give a shit.
And, to be honest, I like to use my brain power to be as absolutely as fucking disgusting as I can possibly be, because their "unsubscribe" link does not work.

I teach these people there is someone out there with no moral boundaries, someone who is infinitely disgusting and evil.... and they just emailed me.

I mean, who else knows what a "merkin" is? Or a Cleveland Steamer?

I go well beyond the call of duty, to invite them to send me shit - (their own poo, that is) samples for me to ingest and return photos and video. If I can come up with something absolutely beyond the boundaries of normalcy, either for them, or for me, I will suggest it.

Amazingly enough, since I started this "horrifying the spammer" campaign, my spam level has dropped significantly.

I guess I got banned.

(All NSFW)