So, it pisses me off

LD50

when they flash at me on the main and i cant go anywhere. PEOPLE IN front of me, ppl on theleft of me, im stuck and theyflash. Cunts! Piss of poes

biometrics

when they flash at me on the main and i cant go anywhere. PEOPLE IN front of me, ppl on theleft of me, im stuck and theyflash. Cunts! Piss of poes
In the years that I drove a Land Cruiser nobody ever fucked with me. After the first one got written off and I was driving a Hyundai Getz for a year I had people in big bakkies trying to run me off the road. After selling the FJ and driving the i10, I pulled into the road from my house with lots of open space and some teenage cunt came rushing up behind me flashing his lights. AT THE FUCKING STOP STREET. Gave him the whatever wave (learned not to do the fuck you sign, that enrages people). Basically the bigger car wins.

LD50

In the years that I drove a Land Cruiser nobody ever fucked with me. After the first one got written off and I was driving a Hyundai Getz for a year I had people in big bakkies trying to run me off the road. After selling the FJ and driving the i10, I pulled into the road from my house with lots of open space and some teenage cunt came rushing up behind me flashing his lights. AT THE FUCKING STOP STREET. Gave him the whatever wave (learned not to do the fuck you sign, that enrages people). Basically the bigger car wins.
you sold the fuckin FJ????????????????

LD50

Just showss, if you drive the SUV you're the GOAT. If you roll wit h a sedan youre a cunt

biometrics

you sold the fuckin FJ????????????????
Due to covid and the resulting supply chain issues and component shortages used car prices have sky rocketed. I got 91% of the selling price back after ten years. Paid into my bond and house is nearly paid off. We only really need one car, especially after moving to the City Bowl soon. Free cash! If you can get away with less cars right now you can cash in.

LD50

Due to covid and the resulting supply chain issues and component shortages used car prices have sky rocketed. I got 91% of the selling price back after ten years. Paid into my bond and house is nearly paid off. We only really need one car, especially after moving to the City Bowl soon. Free cash! If you can get away with less cars right now you can cash in.
mmm..ok..fair. Life is changing man and we need to change with it. Prices increaing, food, travel etc.
We need to reevaluate our spend. Revisit the question; what is important?

biometrics

Revisit the question; what is important?
Living in Her*anus and the resulting boredom isn't worth it. It was years ago when it was cheap, but the prices have caught up with the city and I can cash in on that now. City life here I come!

LD50

Living in Her*anus and the resulting boredom isn't worth it. It was years ago when it was cheap, but the prices have caught up with the city and I can cash in on that now. City life here I come!
no sense