Share your Goals... Dreams... Wishes

Jings

It's that thing you're wishing for, that you can't get out of your mind right now and want so much to achieve.

34bd77acae42d2350be2f5911bed77fc.jpg

Jings

My wish right now is to get the apartment renovated. Investing a lot of time planning and saving up. Bathroom almost done, with all the rest still to go. Feels like I need a rub of the magic lamp.

Y2K

Goal: Leave this country.
Dream: SA pulls its finger out it's arse, scrap off the excess and get its shit together.
Wish: My wish is to be happ, to be loved, to care for those around me to not feel dead inside like I'm just waiting for my life to come to an end, to watch my sister live her life, start a family, to watch my parents grow old in the country they love.

As you might have gathered I don't really care what happens to me, I just want my loved ones taken care of.

Johnatan56

Dream - making it to 70 at least
Goal - not to die before 70
Wish - Never to experience an alcohol ban again
Dream - Make it to 80
Goal - Not live past 80
Wish - Have an enjoyable life.

All my grandparents managed past 80, 3 past 90, 2nd one is about to go past 100 in Jan, I really don't want to end up the same, tech has to have advanced extremely for me to consider living while my mind doesn't properly work.

Actual goal right now: Finish masters, leave country beginning of next year (Austria first, if I don't enjoy, then US), get a job I enjoy.

Johnatan56

Have you bought a MAGA cap yet?
No, I voted democrat in the last elections, but votes were choose the lesser of two crap choices.
Seems same this election, might throw my vote to independent this time, since both candidates are crap again.