Seedboxes

biometrics

So is that converting a torrent file into a HTTP download? That's terrible? You using a download manager?
This seedbox uses ruTorrent and you need to use SFTP to download. You can use their file manager to move the files to a HTTP accessible folder. But honestly that’s too much work. I tried them but it’s not for me. Will switch to Filestream next month with an annual package. HTTP with a multithreaded downloader...

sand_man

Mmmmm, k... Look, I'm not entirely sure what you need the service to do for you or how you use it... Real-debrid really is a multifaceted tool, depending on where one is a.) looking for media and b.) consuming it.... So, I have Sonarr and Radarr setup, fully automated system using utorrent as the download client and sources are your usual suspects (Rarbg, EZTV, yts, Pirate Bay)...

But if one is looking to grab content manually I usually go here and use Real-debrid to grab the content hosted with Rapidgator. Alternatively a torrent file can be exported to Real-debrid web interface and converted from torrent to HTTP, where the file comes down at around 60% of max line speed (gigabit account so it flies).

Then if you using KODI, you can link it to your Real-debrid account and stream content direct.

biometrics

My usage in general is to find a movie on rarbg, copy the magnet link, paste it into the seedbox. Once down I use a multithreaded HTTP downloader to get it here. All manual. Watch with VLC on my media PC connected to a 46".

sand_man

My usage in general is to find a movie on rarbg, copy the magnet link, paste it into the seedbox. Once down I use a multithreaded HTTP downloader to get it here. All manual. Watch with VLC on my media PC connected to a 46".
I posted a video earlier of how efficiently Real-debrid works doing just that. I deleted it though, as my IP address and Real-debrid username etc can be seen....

Reactions: Y2K

biometrics

I posted a video earlier of how efficiently Real-debrid works doing just that. I deleted it though, as my IP address and Real-debrid username etc can be seen....
Can you share it again, you can delete it after I/we watched it?

cavedog

Alldebrid is what you want. Most of the stuff is cached already. Nice quick downloads via jdownloader or any download manager of your choice via the media file folder they provide. Very cool.

Since Real Debrid stopped with RapidGator most moved over to Alldebrid and that improved cached content even more.

sand_man

Alldebrid is what you want. Most of the stuff is cached already. Nice quick downloads via jdownloader or any download manager of your choice via the media file folder they provide. Very cool.

Since Real Debrid stopped with RapidGator most moved over to Alldebrid and that improved cached content even more.
@cavedog welcome homie!! How you my brother?!!!

Real-Debrid is still supporting Rapidgator, just hit and miss affair but I find it works 90% of the time...

For 3 Euro a month it's great value. Really enjoy it....

cavedog

@cavedog welcome homie!! How you my brother?!!!

Real-Debrid is still supporting Rapidgator, just hit and miss affair but I find it works 90% of the time...

For 3 Euro a month it's great value. Really enjoy it....

hey hey good man.

Yeah RealDebrid and AllDebrid is perfect if you want new content from torrents fast via http. So good. They don't play nice with automation like sonarr ect or private torrents but still very nice and very cheap.

Not sure about Realdebrid but alldebrid has a media folder link. You can just add that to kodi on your phone or media box or even xbox one and then play all your media with direct links.

I was actually able to stream 50GB+ files without any issues.

biometrics

I've switched to filestream.me, it's pretty good. It downloads to their server at one moer of a speed.

If you sign up for one month, after logging in there will be two offers, one for 2 months for 1, the other 365 days for cheaper than the initial offer before you sign up.

biometrics

@satanboy is filestream working for you? My torrents are in the "queued" status since yesterday and not downloading. Have emailed them just now.

satanboy

Seems like you need to add the old downloads back.
It's working for me again.

biometrics

I had to upgrade FileStream today.
Got a month to go. Will renew.

This has been a great service, even better than justseed.it. Only thing that annoys me is that it doesn't remember my login, I have to log in each time.

satanboy

Got a month to go. Will renew.

This has been a great service, even better than justseed.it. Only thing that annoys me is that it doesn't remember my login, I have to log in each time.
I just click on "Sign in with Google", nothing else. Is this what you mean?

biometrics

@satanboy I don't use filestream.me nearly enough. Shall we share an account when we need to renew next year? Unless you download stuff you don't want me to see ;)