Reddit, Acting Against Hate Speech, Bans ‘The_Donald’ Subreddit

Dave

SAN FRANCISCO — Reddit, one of the largest social networking and message board websites, on Monday banned its biggest community devoted to President Trump as part of an overhaul of its hate speech policies.

The community or “subreddit,” called “The_Donald,” is home to more than 790,000 users who post memes, viral videos and supportive messages about Mr. Trump. Reddit executives said the group, which has been highly influential in cultivating and stoking Mr. Trump’s online base, had consistently broken its rules by allowing people to target and harass others with hate speech.

Textile Guy

Any fool that sprouts shit like .................

Together we built the greatest economy in history — and, literally, in the history of the world. Greatest we’ve ever had. The greatest the world has ever seen. And now we have to bring it back because we had to close in order to save millions of lives.

................. deserves to be called a troll.

R

[)roi(]

image.jpeg
There is no such thing as hate speech; only speech you don't like.

Urist

Friend of mine got banned on facebook for posting well-intentioned tom macdonald lyrics.

R

rambo919

meh, the mods there are below par in general, tried to get my unused account reset last year because the the old email address does not exist anymore and I can't password reset..... just got "we can't" and FAQ copy pastes..... you would think someone would be able to actually THINK instead of just being a stupid robot.....

stupid platform for stupid people..... like twitter