Obamagate

Textile Guy

Obamagate ..... may be big on TV and the like, but its not big on the American folks where I stay.

They are more interested in the fact that more people are getting sick and the President isnt wearing a mask .... and ignoring the obvious.

R

rambo919

Obamagate ..... may be big on TV and the like, but its not big on the American folks where I stay.

They are more interested in the fact that more people are getting sick and the President isnt wearing a mask .... and ignoring the obvious.
You would think they would be glad, then he could get sick (according to their logic) and they would be rid of him..... all I see is people that think whinging is the same as being politically active.

At this point Trump could spontaneously combust and people would still be angry at him for dying..... it's stupid.

In most use cases because of typical human behavior masks have no net effect anyway, it's just a way to scam people into feeling that they are helping.

Yes it was bad (and strange sometimes) with the rightist backlash against Obama at the time but these lefties have become completely unhinged propped up by their control of the MSM. The left is just plain better at insanity than the right, mostly because leftism is emotionally based probably.

Either way murica is getting its comuppens for a century of corrupt policy.... it's both beautiful and saddening and it's not gonna stop.... this is the time of either reformation or collapse for them.

Textile Guy

So, DT has lost 2 for 2.

Two books published that he opposed in two weeks ..... one from Bolton, the other his niece.

takes us back to 2018 when he tried to ban Michael Wolff.

I just wish he would climb off the immigration thing .....

Textile Guy

It resonates with his redneck hillbilly supporters, so it's likely to increase between now and December.
And how ..... these rednecks down South here are just getting full of it lately .....

jasong

It resonates with his redneck hillbilly supporters, so it's likely to increase between now and December.

The way it's going now, I wonder if Trump will even stick around for the elections. Even the conspiracy theories don't have the same energy as in 2016.

R

rambo919

Always interesting how people are shocked when they keep insulting a large voter block and talking down to them when this block eventually votes for the only politician that does not do that....

R

[)roi(]

Always interesting how people are shocked when they keep insulting a large voter block and talking down to them when this block eventually votes for the only politician that does not do that....
Exactly, TDS is over ripe in this thread.
I'm always flabbergasted by how disconnected some people are from reality; its almost as if 2016 never happened.

Prepare some popcorn, because it's going to be very entertaining watching loons lose their shit.

biometrics

Exactly, TDS is over ripe in this thread.
I'm always flabbergasted by how disconnected some people are from reality; its almost as if 2016 never happened.

Prepare some popcorn, because it's going to be very entertaining watching loons lose their shit.
Wtf is TDS?

R

[)roi(]

Wtf is TDS?
Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Imagine for a moment two people sitting next to each other watching the same TV screen and seeing two different movies at the same time. Itt's a bit like the Matrix; where your reality is constructed from a fog of your confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance.

Scott Adam's (the Dilbert cartoonist) article on "Bumper Sticker Thinking" from 2016 is a good read on this.

R

rambo919

Never heard the first version;
Is that somehow tied to the acceptance of e.g. tranny story hour?
Nah, stupid collection of words I made up on the spot. At this point there is no excuse to not know what TDS is any more..... especially with so many crazies running around spreading the anti-nazi gospel.....

R

rambo919

Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Imagine for a moment two people sitting next to each other watching the same TV screen and seeing two different movies at the same time. Itt's a bit like the Matrix; where your reality is constructed from a fog of your confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance.

Scott Adam's (the Dilbert cartoonist) article on "Bumper Sticker Thinking" from 2016 is a good read on this.
Or in simpler terms its going mentally berzerk every time "Trump" gets said by someone. I used to test IRC chat rooms with it, just mention orange man and see if the room goes nuts or not.

biometrics

Nah, stupid collection of words I made up on the spot. At this point there is no excuse to not know what TDS is any more..... especially with so many crazies running around spreading the anti-nazi gospel.....
Why should I know that? I don't really care for US politics except for having a laugh at all the crazies.

R

[)roi(]

Or in simpler terms its going mentally berzerk every time "Trump" gets said by someone. I used to test IRC chat rooms with it, just mention orange man and see if the room goes nuts or not.
I often wonder if the same cognitive dissonance was shared by those who elected Hitler; in hind sight it seems almost ridiculous that anyone would have willingly voted for someone so blatantly evil

-- yet here we are again; half of the world going completely nuts, and gleefully willing to give up all freedoms if ift will solve what they perceive to be a problem.

R

rambo919

Why should I know that? I don't really care for US politics except for having a laugh at all the crazies.
It's been years since 2016 when the sheer insanity started.... it's only gotten worse with SA people ranting and raving as if they get a vote...... TDS really IS everywhere, must do his ego much good that the whole world cares enough to either love or hate him :ROFLMAO:.

I remember when he tweeted his ADD in passing tweet about farm murders, my mum made a "please help us mr trump" post on facebook..... as if the dude was ACTUALLY gonna read it...... she aint on facebook no more thank goodness. 😐

So no you have no excuse, consider yourself educated good sir.

R

rambo919

I often wonder if the same cognitive dissonance was shared by those who elected Hitler; in hind sight it seems almost ridiculous that anyone would have willingly voted for someone so blatantly evil

-- yet here we are again; half of the world going completely nuts, and gleefully willing to give up all freedoms if ift will solve what they perceive to be a problem.
They were hurting from the way they lost the previous war, they hated their neighbors for the humiliation and oppression, they blamed the jews for aiding and abetting the enemy..... nvm that just a few did it not the whole collective. The germans at that time thought purely in terms of collective, it took defeat in the next war to turn them into extreme individualists out of PTSD, from one insane extreme to the other. So they blamed "the jews" instead of just a handful (though powerful) of ideological extremist jews, same as what in recent decades has happened with muslims almost.

They were sheep that were fooled into believing they were wolves, that's how he got elected. He gave them the illusion of superiority they craved..... same as BLM does lefties atm in many ways only they had proper teeth to bite with.

History is a accelerating spiral with the loops emulating one another.

R

[)roi(]

The definition of crazy is very much dependent on your concept of reality.

The same scenario of two movies olaying out on single screen occurs in every country... E.g, SA majority stills strongly supports what is by any measure one of the most blatantly corrupt and feckless government in Africa for the last 25 years -- all the while believing it's better and that SA is a model democracy.

Yet many of those who also find SA's recent history abhorrent will look at USA today and take a diametrically opposite position. This matrix is literally nuts.