LPW #7: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodrayneZA

Mmm he not pulling his weight ?
Yeah but I leave his mess for him on other days. I have my day off today so I'm doing my share - cleaned bathroom, washed dishes (they were not too many so I was ok with that). then I made breakfast for myself and cleaned up after myself. He does not clean up after himself after he cooks so I leave it for him. I do my own laundry and he does his own.

it's a good thing I've come up with a ingenius plan - I made several frozen meals to warm up in the oven, that way there's less mess to deal with (for me) as once I get a full-time job, I won't have much free time to myself and the precious time I have to myself will be focused on studying my next course (Security+).

Tribs

Yeah but I leave his mess for him on other days. I have my day off today so I'm doing my share - cleaned bathroom, washed dishes (they were not too many so I was ok with that). then I made breakfast for myself and cleaned up after myself. He does not clean up after himself after he cooks so I leave it for him. I do my own laundry and he does his own.

it's a good thing I've come up with a ingenius plan - I made several frozen meals to warm up in the oven, that way there's less mess to deal with (for me) as once I get a full-time job, I won't have much free time to myself and the precious time I have to myself will be focused on studying my next course (Security+).
Very sensible

BloodrayneZA

Very sensible
Yeah my neighbour who has become friends with me has given me some really good advice - down to the frozen meal ideas and where I can get the foil dishes to store the food in the freezer. So now I have at least 12 frozen meals and making another 4 more (Spaghetti Bolognese). If I want roast chicken, I'll get a chicken and cook it and eat it over 3 days.

BloodrayneZA

Roommates suck
Yes they do. That's why for years I always rented on my own.

This is just short term so it won't be forever before I get a full-time job that will enable me to rent my own one bed flat alone. Unless I find a 2-bed that is priced reasonably.

Status
Not open for further replies.