LPW 34: The Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribs

Hubby heard that one of the tech guys he has known for more than 30 years died yesterday of Covid. That, together with his mom, has put him in a bad place mentally. So will just keep an eye on him. May be depression.

Jings

Hubby heard that one of the tech guys he has known for more than 30 years died yesterday of Covid. That, together with his mom, has put him in a bad place mentally. So will just keep an eye on him. May be depression.
Sorry to hear. Many people are suffering mentally. It's been going in too long.

Now we've got epsilon and gamma appearing as well and been hearing about H from the ether.

biometrics

My mood is up and down. Have had some bad days. Now I'm fine again. Funnily this new lock down has improved my mood as I want to get the damn vaccine before getting sick and I've been going to the local brewery and restaurants (always sitting outside) and it's starting to feel like I'm taking too many chances. But it was for our sanity to get out.

Remember 50+ can register from tomorrow:

Nicholas

Sorry to hear. Many people are suffering mentally. It's been going in too long.

Now we've got epsilon and gamma appearing as well and been hearing about H from the ether.
It's a petty thing, but Gamma follows Alpha and Beta, and is the third letter in the Greek alphabet.

Status
Not open for further replies.