LPW 31: Resistance is futile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

Do you sometimes wake up with a song running through your head? Yesterday I woke up to Alanis Morissette's "Ironic" I was still pretending to sing along to it by the evening.

Aerial view of a devastated city. Ash. Dust. Grey buildings. Columns of smoke. Tick...tick...tick...tick...

Tribs

Do you sometimes wake up with a song running through your head? Yesterday I woke up to Alanis Morissette's "Ironic" I was still pretending to sing along to it by the evening.

Aerial view of a devastated city. Ash. Dust. Grey buildings. Columns of smoke. Tick...tick...tick...tick...
I do - but it quickly leaves me. Head is too busy for tunes to stick around

Nicholas

I only go out when I go to work [3 days in a week] and when I visit my family. No visiting the library or shopping.

satanboy

I have >14 years of files on my work laptop....all to disappear in just over two weeks....can't save it anywhere.

Nicholas

I have to do that frequently
I usually uninstall something when I haven't used it in a while. It helps that I don't take many photographs, and when I do, I hardly ever store them on my PC. Probably the greatest space hog on my PC is my STEAM library.

Status
Not open for further replies.