LPW 27: Just woke up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seldom Bucket

I am trying to get a dev project finished. A client wants me to take over their IT on a contractual basis - so I have to spend time with the IT manager to learn the ropes. I have training from Tues to Thurs for the Cape Town govt, Friday I have meetings and training in the Evening for some Americans (who are just starting work at the end of my day). Not to mention all the company admin work.
Sounds like fun and good nights sleep

Nicholas

I am trying to get a dev project finished. A client wants me to take over their IT on a contractual basis - so I have to spend time with the IT manager to learn the ropes. I have training from Tues to Thurs for the Cape Town govt, Friday I have meetings and training in the Evening for some Americans (who are just starting work at the end of my day). Not to mention all the company admin work.
It sounds as though business is good.

Tribs

What is it about? Is it on Netflix?

I don't think it is on Netflix - I will find out for you. I think it is downloadable somewhere.

Nicholas

I don't think it is on Netflix - I will find out for you. I think it is downloadable somewhere.
Thank you.
When they say "adult", do they mean that it has an SN rating?

Nicholas

Oddly enough, I don't have issues around simulated ultraviolence - just steer away form grand displays of affection. :p

Nicholas

Speak it and let the transcribe app put it in writing.
If I can't express myself, i am not going to be able to speak.
I find writing things down easier than speaking. I dither, I don't finish sentences, and then ask the person I am speaking to if I can start again, and I stutter. Sometimes words don't come to me at all. I'm told that I can come across as abrupt. :oops::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.