LPW 23: Too many lazy people on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnatan56

So I got this thing:
Arriving Friday. I've never had a robot vacuum cleaner before, wanted to get a cheaper one but then decided that one due to mopping and "smart" area as can't accidentally have it drive out the front door if I leave it open. Entire apartment is wood and tiles, so mopping function is quite important to me, plus will have lots of dust if open windows in city. Will see how it goes.

biometrics

So I got this thing:
Arriving Friday. I've never had a robot vacuum cleaner before, wanted to get a cheaper one but then decided that one due to mopping and "smart" area as can't accidentally have it drive out the front door if I leave it open. Entire apartment is wood and tiles, so mopping function is quite important to me, plus will have lots of dust if open windows in city. Will see how it goes.
I've got the Xiaomi with the same features, works well.

Lara

So I got this thing:
Don't you dare change its code. :D

Lara

I'm not going to sleep, I'm just saying ciao. ;)

LD50

fuel increase at midnight.
Feels like we're waiting for that astroid to hit

spiderz

No simultaneous story streams permitted?
only if we animate it ... but then you need at least 3-4 story line running in parallel with a mupltiple of main characthers, any of which can be either the good or bad guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.