LPW 20: Last Plodder Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnatan56

It's the setting and visuals that makes it scary.

Just played Phasmophobia - got really scared
Need to convince you both to get a VR headset and play it like that, trust me in saying that it will be a lot scarier.

Even e.g. dreadhalls from 2013, when VR was in its infancy was scary, Phasmophobia is a way more "complete" game.
(linked at that point as he got so scared he started crying)

Tbh, I don't like most of his old content, found he got a lot better in the last year or two, though still get bored of his stuff often enough.

BloodrayneZA

Good thing you got gas heated radiators.
Yep but I still have to go outside to sort rubbish and recycling and there’s a corner shop I go to every few days or if we really need, we have to drive out to the supermarket.

Jings

Need to convince you both to get a VR headset and play it like that, trust me in saying that it will be a lot scarier.

Even e.g. dreadhalls from 2013, when VR was in its infancy was scary, Phasmophobia is a way more "complete" game.
(linked at that point as he got so scared he started crying)

Tbh, I don't like most of his old content, found he got a lot better in the last year or two, though still get bored of his stuff often enough.

Even though I use a broken radio paranormal activity gives me the heeby-jeebies. Probably wouldn't cry but definitely freeze in fear.

I think you're crazy if you get bored playing on a VR headset.

Scariest game I've played is King's Quest 8 fighting zombies and spiggans. Kept on looking behind me just in case.

Jings

Yep but I still have to go outside to sort rubbish and recycling and there’s a corner shop I go to every few days or if we really need, we have to drive out to the supermarket.
Lucky you, that's not much times to go outside. How thick is your jacket? I can imagine a fleece lining.

BloodrayneZA

Lucky you, that's not much times to go outside. How thick is your jacket? I can imagine a fleece lining.
Yeah I have a North Face jacket that is adaptable for both summer and winter - it has a thick lining that can be zipped in for winter, unzipped out for summer (It's a raincoat).

Now I have bee rewarded with a lot of snow today... Acting like an excited kid out there, my mom's having a laugh at me cos I can't focus on the video call and always looking at the falling snow.

Jings

Yeah I have a North Face jacket that is adaptable for both summer and winter - it has a thick lining that can be zipped in for winter, unzipped out for summer (It's a raincoat).

Now I have bee rewarded with a lot of snow today... Acting like an excited kid out there, my mom's having a laugh at me cos I can't focus on the video call and always looking at the falling snow.
Nice, sounds like a jacket warm enough to play in the snow. Hope you enjoy.

Here is cool winter weather today, only 20C.

Tribs

It's the setting and visuals that makes it scary.

Thanks -= I shall try some of those

Last night I asked a question on the spirit box and I heard an audible answer in my ear. Every hair on my entire body stood up. It was a demon of course. The voice was right behind me, on my right. I died!!!!!

Jings

Thanks -= I shall try some of those

Last night I asked a question on the spirit box and I heard an audible answer in my ear. Every hair on my entire body stood up. It was a demon of course. The voice was right behind me, on my right. I died!!!!!

Oh my goodness, I would have died too. That's some scary shit. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.