LPW 20: Last Plodder Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodrayneZA

To be honest, are people actually good?
Honestly, the only good people is children who haven't been influenced from outside peers. Once the influences start, then that's when the trouble starts.

Look at kids who don't see the skin colour and see them as a version of themselves - just kids.

spiderz

Honestly, the only good people is children who haven't been influenced from outside peers. Once the influences start, then that's when the trouble starts.

Look at kids who don't see the skin colour and see them as a version of themselves - just kids.
so ... up to about 1-2 years old 🤔

BloodrayneZA

so ... up to about 1-2 years old 🤔
Sounds about right.

They're also brutally honest and don't beat around the bush - I remember my 2 year old nephew telling me my ears are broken when my brother and I were struggling to find a way to explain to him why I speak funny and it's a result of my hearing loss. The kid just understood the issue fine and just blurted out - brother and I were in stitches from laughing.

Dave

Absolute nonsense, there are examples of good people of old age.

As an example, Mother Theresa was 87 when she died, I don’t see many people arguing she wasn't a good person.

Jings

Absolute nonsense, there are examples of good people of old age.

As an example, Mother Theresa was 87 when she died, I don’t see many people arguing she wasn't a good person.
What do you think good should be judged by - action or intent?

Status
Not open for further replies.