LPW #2: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribs

I don't feel ill.... Just the pain once in a while. Like i've been drinking 2 bottles of whisky and now my liver/kidney or whatever is at the back takes some strain.
Ah yes - that is a thing. Perhaps it is the sugar content in the alcohol. We feel pain more when we have consumed sugar. If I drink heavily - I feel my lower back ache too. I need a new mattress but too lazy to go and buy one - besides - kingsize is really expensive

Nicholas

Why would one put out a tender for an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription if it is possibly to get one directly from Adobe.com?

Tribs

Why would one put out a tender for an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription if it is possibly to get one directly from Adobe.com?
They are hoping to get support and a discount ? Don't they realise Adobe subs are expensive ?

Nicholas

Wouldn't they end up paying more if they buy a subscription through another company that buys subscriptions from Adobe - if that is even legal?

Brrrrrrr......my room is like a freezer in winter.

Tribs

Wouldn't they end up paying more if they buy a subscription through another company that buys subscriptions from Adobe - if that is even legal?

Brrrrrrr......my room is like a freezer in winter.
Exactly - but be honest - the people putting tenders out aren't always the smartest of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.