LPW #13: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jings

The default setting for new accounts is to send an email when a conversation/pm is started, so she should get it.

I asked but I think it's inappropriate to discuss private messages.
Does it mean she left on account of conversation which happened in private, not public?

Johnatan56

1606242726932.png
/waits

Google for some reason refuses to do parallel uploads on the browser implementation, takes a second or two to ramp up in speed and caps at ~40Mbps and then drops again when the next file uploads.

Based on my 100-200Mbps line, this should have been <2 minutes max. Also not sure where google got the extra 100 files from, there are 480 files in the folder.

And yes, currently backing up both raw and jpeg copy, I use the jpeg for a quick preview check and do a bit of color comparison, though that camera's color is a bit out of it, going to copy my other DSLR's one and check the color on that one to use as a correct baseline.

For some reason e.g. lions are these weird orange things in the wrong light for the JPEG, but yet the leopard has the correct color on the JPEG on the Nikon, don't really understand.

I want to get myself a more modern camera, something like the 6D Mark II, but it's a bit pricey and wanting to save money currently since will be forced conscription next year (savings are doing well, at about 40% of what I earned this year right now, once I sell my car I'll be at about 65% after factoring in depreciation and that I will sell to my bro at ~70% of what I think the market value is based on similar second hand listing): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071K62DZT/ref=twister_B073C8Z4SX?_encoding=UTF8&th=1
Living at home sure does save a lot of costs (though I do contribute 15% of my salary for it, then the 15% rest is me playing around with stuff and rest retirement, stupid 3 year rule is going to be very annoying).

Jings

Good moaning.

Slept like a log last night. Bird only featured in my dream and told it to bugger off.

Status
Not open for further replies.