LPW #13: Last Post Wins

BloodrayneZA

What were you up to then?

Been fooling around, so still awake.
Errrrr me? I'm innocernt. Lol. Well housemate has me slaving away - helping him sort bits and pieces in the house. I've been sanding stuff, painting, cleaning, cooking, etc.... Today I'm stiff as a board and for some reason, I've had horrible headaches all day - not even paracetamol helped so I was forced to take ibuprofen (I'm not supposed to have any regularly, because of acid reflux). And the ibuprofen helped. It felt like someone was pounding on the back of my head with a hammer.

Jings

Errrrr me? I'm innocernt. Lol. Well housemate has me slaving away - helping him sort bits and pieces in the house. I've been sanding stuff, painting, cleaning, cooking, etc.... Today I'm stiff as a board and for some reason, I've had horrible headaches all day - not even paracetamol helped so I was forced to take ibuprofen (I'm not supposed to have any regularly, because of acid reflux). And the ibuprofen helped. It felt like someone was pounding on the back of my head with a hammer.
Oh my goodness, the housemate is a slave driver. Home improvement is the kind of thing that lets a person feel their real age.

Nicholas

Wow. You're amazing. I wonder where I'd be today if I had your work ethic?