LPW #13: Last Post Wins

Jings

Hmmm, you're the only one that does this. So maybe you keep Tapatalk open on this thread?
Got OCD too. Only one app at a time must be open. And I was pretty much on Pinterest and YouTube this afternoon when not busy with the stepping stones.

biometrics

Got OCD too. Only one app at a time must be open. And I was pretty much on Pinterest and YouTube this afternoon when not busy with the stepping stones.
I mean when you open Tapatalk this thread is still open from the last session. Don't worry, I don't mind cleaning up after you. :p

Jings

I mean when you open Tapatalk this thread is still open from the last session. Don't worry, I don't mind cleaning up after you. :p
Aren't you keen to solve the mystery though? I normally leave it on watched threads - subscriptions in Tapatalk language.

biometrics

Aren't you keen to solve the mystery though? I normally leave it on watched threads - subscriptions in Tapatalk language.
Nah, the solution is to buy a better addon, this one is free. Its flaw is that it just modifies the html (to stop you from posting) rather than go through the database (which can't be bypassed). I'll use your donation for a better addon, lol. ;)

Jings

Nah, the solution is to buy a better addon, this one is free. Its flaw is that it just modifies the html (to stop you from posting) rather than go through the database (which can't be bypassed). I'll use your donation for a better addon, lol. ;)
Cool bananas