LPW #11: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodrayneZA

Omg you know it is hot when you have to stand in front of the fan before you can get your PJs on without them sticking to you
It's supposed to be getting colder but damn even at 20*C with the central heating on, it's too bloody hot for me.

Tribs

Good morning @Tribs

What's in the agenda for today?
OMG I feel like today is the day I crash and burn. Spent the entire weekend prepping for this new course I am running this week - and I feel totally unprepared and a complete fraud. Yes I have trained similar and I know I am good at that - but this is a higher technical course and my brain keeps telling me that I do not have the knowledge or the ability to do this. I know that is bullshit but it doesn't stop the thoughts. So for me this could be a great day - or a potential disaster. Will tell you at the end of it. And it is 3 days in a row - so that makes things more weighted on the disaster side.

What do you have planned ?

Nicholas

The last few days have been great. I have tripped tice this morning: once on my way to work, and again on the stairs at work. Felt under the weather on Friday. Acid reflux started up on Friday afternoon. I bought capsules for that on Saturday morning. Some time between putting my debit card into my pocket just after 12H00 on Sunday and the time I put my hand into the same pocket to check for the presence of my card it went missing. I have lost several cards over the past three years or so. Age, I suppose. Forgetting more and more. Not knowing some of the verbs and nouns I once used effortlessly.

Saturday was good, though. :)

How did the weekend treat you?

Status
Not open for further replies.