LPW #10: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribs

I took piano lessons in primary school, but ran into processing bugs somewhere between my hands and my brain. I had some difficulty placing my fingers where they should be. I couldn't get past my first Royal School of Music certificate exam.

You probably wouldn't enjoy playing anything by Chopin.
I did music theory to grade 7 and practical to grade 6 I think. I have certificates somewhere - but doubt I can play anything complicated any more. Hubby bought himself an electronic piano but won't let any of use it. At least I can still read music :D

Fur Elise was the hardest for me - you need an octave plus 1. I can barely make the octave. And I hated the finger exercises - I do regret not sticking with it though. I can listen to people playing musical instruments for hours.

Tribs

SOmetimes it deranges far and wide. :p

We have some catching up to do on Telegram.
We do - I have been very bad with my replies - I do apologise. My brain did a bit of a freakout but I have this little pill now that seems to be working (for short periods at least).

satanboy

I am so glad I have only ever had that problem once - and Biral sorted me out. Only downside is that you wake up sleepy

Something must be on your mind.
No shit.

I have many sleeping aids that I can use. I prefer not to.

bigAl-sa

I took piano lessons in primary school, but ran into processing bugs somewhere between my hands and my brain. I had some difficulty placing my fingers where they should be. I couldn't get past my first Royal School of Music certificate exam.

You probably wouldn't enjoy playing anything by Chopin.
Is that a Chopin piece, played by Nicholas, with his fingers on the wrong keys?

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.