LPW #10: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodrayneZA

I have been waking up every morning at 4:30 am.

eugh
Oh tell me about it, it's between 2 and 5 for me everyday. I didn't even sleep well last night for some weird reason and it's supposed to be cold in the UK, yet I was really hot last night.

Nicholas

Oh tell me about it, it's between 2 and 5 for me everyday. I didn't even sleep well last night for some weird reason and it's supposed to be cold in the UK, yet I was really hot last night.
With me it is the reverse: I am having difficulty keeping my eyes open. This is less than ideal when i am at work.

What's new, and how were your weekends?

Tribs

With me it is the reverse: I am having difficulty keeping my eyes open. This is less than ideal when i am at work.

Took photos for the first time in ages. Had a ball. Think I have a blood clot in my leg so waiting for confirmation to see a doc and have a blood test. I panic about this often and it generally isn't one - but not waiting for the day I ignore it and then it is.

BloodrayneZA

My weekend was alright - it was pouring with rain all weekend and to be honest, I'm so ready to get out and go back to work. I just had a job interview today via text messaging bec I"m deaf and they want to bring me in for a 2nd interview face to face, hopefully on Wednesday at 10am (they will double-check and confirm)

Status
Not open for further replies.