Kefir

Tribs

No but I am willing to try it. Been learning that gut health promotes all over health.
Just have no idea where to get it though

satanboy

I prefer Kombucha as there are milk products in Kefir.

satanboy

Which is better for you kefir or kombucha?
Although kefir and kombucha both contain healthful microbes, kefir is a richer source of lactic acid bacteria (LAB). So you could think of kefir as a drinkable probiotic supplement, and kombucha as more of a digestive aid. Another big difference is that kombucha typically has caffeine, since it's made from tea.

LD50

No but I am willing to try it. Been learning that gut health promotes all over health.
Just have no idea where to get it though
I bought my milk Kefir starter kit from Dischem. Kicked it off tonight - only the activating process now.

First read up on Kefir as much as you can ito its benefits, how to make it etc. The kefir grains you get with the kit can last you decades since it multiplies. You'll have to make bigger batches or give some grains away.

But yes, gut health I think is something most people neglect or don't even consider a starting point for better overall health

LD50

That's what I got. SB's Faithfull to Nature also sells it...R199

Tribs

I have tried increasing the number of fermented foods into my diet. so this seems like the next step. Will read about how to do it - thanks