ISP and Hosting Promos with Giveaways

biometrics

ISP and hosting companies can promote products in this thread for free on one condition.

They must give something away with each post. And not shitty stuff, it must be something worthwhile.

We will have our first promo tomorrow...

Last edited:
Reactions: Y2K

biometrics

We will have our first promo tomorrow...

Someone didn't come to the party...

• Haha

bokka1

I am actually looking for a hosting company to move to, I basically need about 10GB of space that does not cost an arm and a leg. (It will be for email hosting)

Bryn

I am actually looking for a hosting company to move to, I basically need about 10GB of space that does not cost an arm and a leg. (It will be for email hosting)

Don't skimp on your email. Get G Suite Basic for $6 per month ($4.80 for the first year). Absolute security and peace of mind, you won't be beholden to any ISP's continuation, no risk of losing your emails, easy to login in various email clients, can be upgraded for G Suite Business at any time for an extra $6 pm, it's private and an ISP can't access your emails etc.

Plus if you want a website to go with your email, you can put something very basic together for no extra cost using the included Google Sites:

All the benefits and pricing:

Johnatan56

Biometrics is being a hustler. :p

@Jade @ AH do you have any influence on your guys' site?

Just saying because your site is too busy/repetitive information. I know I keep mentioning them, should ask them to sponsor me, lol, but take a look at datakeepers site:

Then take a look at your one:

The issue with your design is that the text for the servers is really, really small. You also have way too much text for all of them, notice how datakeepers has the common stuff on the left. You can do that at the top of the listing, stating all come with:

AMD EPYC 7552 CPU
NVMe SSD Storage
1 Static IPv4 Address
Self Managed Firewall
1 VPS Backup Slot Included
noVNC Console
Full Root Access
Multiple Operating Systems
Support for SSH Keys
PTR Record Management (rDNS)
Free DNS Hosting

And then differentiate it by saying:
vCores
RAM
Storage
Bandwidth.

You can do a top and bottom tier, top level being Entry and then second being Professional or whatever one you like using.

That way you are selling these great features, and people don't have to check each entry to see if it has e.g. Free DNS hosting included, they can compare what is actually different.

It also allows you to up the font size as more stuff fits.

----------

Then other stuff like the logo, remove the text under it, there should be a link in your footer to support instead, just repeat same as contact us. Put the search and contact form behind an invisible recaptcha, don't force the recaptcha like that.

And the menu store needs to be split into e.g. hosting and services, you're doing an information overload.

Design motto to live by is KISS: "Keep it simple, stupid".

biometrics

as you can tell I missed this one completely, most likely my fault as I havent as active on here as I would have liked.
Since the last interaction things have been hectic, but I promise to be here more often.
So are you going to do a giveaway here? ;)

Jade @ AH

Biometrics is being a hustler. :p

@Jade @ AH do you have any influence on your guys' site?

Just saying because your site is too busy/repetitive information. I know I keep mentioning them, should ask them to sponsor me, lol, but take a look at datakeepers site:

Then take a look at your one:

The issue with your design is that the text for the servers is really, really small. You also have way too much text for all of them, notice how datakeepers has the common stuff on the left. You can do that at the top of the listing, stating all come with:

AMD EPYC 7552 CPU
NVMe SSD Storage
1 Static IPv4 Address
Self Managed Firewall
1 VPS Backup Slot Included
noVNC Console
Full Root Access
Multiple Operating Systems
Support for SSH Keys
PTR Record Management (rDNS)
Free DNS Hosting

And then differentiate it by saying:
vCores
RAM
Storage
Bandwidth.

You can do a top and bottom tier, top level being Entry and then second being Professional or whatever one you like using.

That way you are selling these great features, and people don't have to check each entry to see if it has e.g. Free DNS hosting included, they can compare what is actually different.

It also allows you to up the font size as more stuff fits.

----------

Then other stuff like the logo, remove the text under it, there should be a link in your footer to support instead, just repeat same as contact us. Put the search and contact form behind an invisible recaptcha, don't force the recaptcha like that.

And the menu store needs to be split into e.g. hosting and services, you're doing an information overload.

Design motto to live by is KISS: "Keep it simple, stupid".
Howdy, just to clarify regarding DK site and ours

You're comparing their front end site to our whmcs site which are very different.
If you're going to compare apples with apples then you need to use the following url's

For front end,

We dont fiddle around with WHMCS' design much as we've been burnt by dodge code within templates (include the one that DK's use) and as a result what you see on our whmcs is pretty much what every whmcs user is forced to use.

I do get your point about the repetition of data but the reason for this is that it helps when choosing the correct product and makes it easier to distinguish what is and is not included.

Johnatan56

Howdy, just to clarify regarding DK site and ours

You're comparing their front end site to our whmcs site which are very different.
If you're going to compare apples with apples then you need to use the following url's

For front end,

We dont fiddle around with WHMCS' design much as we've been burnt by dodge code within templates (include the one that DK's use) and as a result what you see on our whmcs is pretty much what every whmcs user is forced to use.

I do get your point about the repetition of data but the reason for this is that it helps when choosing the correct product and makes it easier to distinguish what is and is not included.
Should be a pretty easy change though? You've only had bad web devs?

• Haha