Happy Meter

Sinbad

Guy who issued our gas compliance certificate before did not validate the installation correctly (marking his own work).
Result: 30k quote to get the installation compliant and I need a fire safety permit.

Tribs

7 - Power is back and I have found my bugs. Form is working well. Meeting with client is still on and looking forward to showing them what I am doing

biometrics

Guy who issued our gas compliance certificate before did not validate the installation correctly (marking his own work).
Result: 30k quote to get the installation compliant and I need a fire safety permit.
Get a second quote, these certifiers are scammers as they know they have you by the balls.

Sinbad

Get a second quote, these certifiers are scammers as they know they have you by the balls.
Nope, quote looks pretty reasonable considering what is needed. (2 into 1 manifold, extra piping, 2 cages including one for 4x48kg cylinders), fire certification etc.

Manifolds needed because a 48kg cylinder can only sustain 1kg per hour. I have a fireplace, 2 geysers and a stove, so the single 48 feed is not enough. Stove on its own is rated 1kg/h. So need two cylinders in parallel, plus 2 backup.

spiderz

Nope, quote looks pretty reasonable considering what is needed. (2 into 1 manifold, extra piping, 2 cages including one for 4x48kg cylinders), fire certification etc.

Manifolds needed because a 48kg cylinder can only sustain 1kg per hour. I have a fireplace, 2 geysers and a stove, so the single 48 feed is not enough. Stove on its own is rated 1kg/h. So need two cylinders in parallel, plus 2 backup.
That is going to be one EPIC explosion!! 😁

Y2K

6 - Took 3 Mybulen so I feel fucking great.

I like this feeling, when nothing matters at all.

It stops me from overthinking.

Y2K

You're supposed to add a beer and joint to it... ;)
It was brought to my attention that my consumption is a bit excessive, I've gone cold turkey for about a month now, even hung out with several people who smoked right in front of me, they offered and I declined.

I don't think it was the bud that was the issue though, it's the prepping, rolling and most of all the puffing that became habitual but not the buzz, nah that's just to turn the lights off.