Happy Meter

satanboy

And would your SO prefer you to die too? Perhaps she needs to have a say in this
It's just something people say when they feel sick or am I wrong?
Seems to be stomach related. I feel almost poisoned....except no puking yet.

Tribs

It's just something people say when they feel sick or am I wrong?
Seems to be stomach related. I feel almost poisoned....except no puking yet.
This isn't good - food poisoning can be horrible. But if wifey is ok - then it may be your body reacting to something that possibly wasn't stated on the ingredients.

Tribs

I ate Bagels (not gluten free). 😿
Ah the hidden ingredient. I do feel for you. SO eats a lot of starch and then complains that it feels like he has rocks in his stomach and he feels nauseous. I think he has IBS but will not let me adjust the meals accordingly.

BloodrayneZA

I feel like I partied all night (didn't have a drop of alcohol or any illegal substances)
Ever tried to eliminate other things from your diet? I found that not only I have a gluten allergy but also a nitrate allergy. I find that if I have too much dairy, I get a upset stomach but so far, touch wood I've been good. Oh wait, I have had stomach issues. It could be Crohn's disease flareups - a few days before I felt nauseous and horrid in the mornings (no I'm not pregnant as I have contraception and I was told to take a PG test a few weeks back, it is negative).

Stress is the major trigger, along with lack of sleep or bad sleeping patterns, and not eating properly.