George Floyd : Full Body Cam Footage for arrest

BloodrayneZA

Still unacceptable the way he was treated.

The general feeling I got when I saw the officer's face was a cold blooded killer. I do not like him at all. And usually my instincts are always spot on about people - it's like I can see all the darkness in them under the layers of pretend. My ability to pick out liars is amazing - I just get a bad feeling and want to run away.

jasong

Thanks for sharing. It really makes the argument against the police much stronger to see it all from the beginning.

R

[)roi(]

Thanks for sharing. It really makes the argument against the police much stronger to see it all from the beginning.
Depends on the coroner's report which seems to have implied he died of a heart attack; a common fatality with fentanyl. The footage makes it clear that the police were not racist; and were dealing with a difficult perp who constantly complained that he couldn't breath even when he was standing up; and long before he fought them out of the car and onto the ground. He certainly wasn't by any measure not resisting arrest --maybe he was a high as a kite, paranoid, which is probably why he was so panicked -- but the fact that he had such a long history of violence and incarceration it could also point to the fact that he was resisting because he didn't was to go back to jail.

This footage in my books completely changes the narrative; it was certainly not premeditated murder, or racially motivated, or even a homicide. Nobody can watch that and argue the police were not civil up to the point when George became unduly aggressive and fought his way with them out of the car. Plus how would any officer know that he had taken fentanyl and methamphetamines, which would have made him far more prone to aggression, including an overdose or a heart attack; they certainly questioned him about it; but he didn't provide any answer.

As for the officer's kneeling on his neck; that's while certainly untoward; is now open for debate as to whether the actions although wrong; would have resulted in a heart attack without the fentanyl and methamphetamines is his system.

Simply said this IMO is no longer such a clear cut case. Whilst I agree the officer should clearly be dismissed; proving the stronger accusations will not be so easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

jasong

Depends on the coroner's report which seems to imply he died of a heart attack; a common fatality with fentanyl. The footage makes it clear that the police were not racist; and were dealing with a difficult perp who complained the entire time that he couldn't breath; long before he fought them to the ground. He certainly wasn't by any measure not resisting arrest -- he was a high as a kite which is probably why he was so panicked.

This in my books completely changes the narrative; it was certainly not premeditated murder, or racially motivated, or even a homicide. Nobody can watch that and argue the police were not civil up to the point when George became aggressive and fought his way of the car.
Plus how would any officer know that he had taken fentanyl and methamphetamines, which would have made him far more prone to aggression, an overdose or a heart attack; they certainly questioned him about it; but he didn't provide any answer.

As for the officer's kneeling on his neck; that's while certainly untoward is open for debate as to whether it would have resulted in a heart attack without the fentanyl is his system.

Simply said this IMO is no longer such a clear cut case. Whilst I agree the officer should clearly be dismissed; proving the stronger accusations will not be so easy.

What a load of BS. It's obvious that he was scared, trying to comply, and totally unable because of the officer's bullying, and getting more and more scared, and of course... eventually being dragged out, beaten up, and choked to death. It's as clear-cut a case of police brutality as you can possibly get.

Of course we all know in the US that doesn't mean anything.

R

[)roi(]

What a load of BS. It's obvious that he was scared, trying to comply, and totally unable because of the officer's bullying, and getting more and more scared, and of course... eventually being dragged out, beaten up, and choked to death. It's as clear-cut a case of police brutality as you can possibly get.

Of course we all know in the US that doesn't mean anything.

That's your opinion. BS it's not; a good defending attorney will crush the idea that it was premeditated murder or homicide, more so their coroner will raise additional doubt that the death could have been as a result of the fentanyl and methamphetamines. Even this officer is entitled to a presumption of innocence until proven guilty, and there's arguably nothing in that video that can't be similarly tied to a heart attack caused by the fentanyl and methamphetamines.

Dragged; he was the the one who fought his way out of the car and dragged the officers to the ground; he was the one resisting arrest; which on its own is a felony. Beaten up -- sorry I never saw that in the video; refer to a timestamp that shows this. As I said the action of kneeling on somebody's neck is untoward; but that doesn't make it murder... that will require discounting the probability that the heart attack couldn't have been caused by the fentanyl and methamphetamines and only because of the illegal restraint -- i.e. proof without a reasonable doubt.

Whilst you may not like the system of justice; it's certainly better than the alternative i.e. proving your innocence without a reasonable doubt....because that would be similar to the Salem Witch trials; how do you prove you're innocent... that's simple...when we throw you in the lake... don't float.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

[)roi(]

Ooops.... Minneapolis; a Democrat city's police training manual taught their officers how to subdue violent or resisting suspects by placing their knee on the neck. The photo from the manual leaves nothing open to debate.
1599326733906.png

Tell me again how this is systemic racism; considering Democrats who govern Minneapolis sanctioned this?
I can't see how this case is not dismissed.

R

[)roi(]

Isn't it up to a judge to decide?
Yes..., but that never stopped you and Democrats from determining they were murderers.
I said from the beginning... one has to wait for evidence, because there is always two sides to a story.

... the training manual, the body cam footage, the fentanyl, resisting arrest, etc... this favours the defense big time.

scudsucker

Yes..., but that never stopped you and Democrats from determining they were murderers.
I said from the beginning... one has to wait for evidence, because there is always two sides to a story.

... the training manual, the body cam footage, the fentanyl, resisting arrest, etc... this favours the defense big time.
It's up for debate, right?

But you don't seem to be too keen to engage in our debate.

R

[)roi(]

It's up for debate, right?

But you don't seem to be too keen to engage in our debate.
This I'll debate if you want... I already have... scroll back.
Topics like your opinion on twitter are to put it bluntly stupid; hence I'm not interested.