Funny Videos and Gifs

Dave

@Dave, any way to get them not to auto play?

The reddit ones and the gifs uploaded direct to the thread do auto play for me. SB's video and the Twitter vids don't. Though how/why I'm not sure.

I misread that, I thought you were asking for them to auto play, I'm not sure, it's just using the share button from reddit, the others are direct uploads to the forum. Is there an option in the forum software to prevent auto play?

Last edited:

biometrics

The reddit ones and the gifs uploaded direct to the thread do auto play for me. SB's video and the Twitter vids don't. Though how/why I'm not sure.
They are really funny so they're great. But I often end up with several playing simultaniously which is obviously annoying. Gifs I understand because they are technically images. The Reddit ones I don't know, never posted it in that form. What do you post a URL to a video or to a thread?

Dave

They are really funny so they're great. But I often end up with several playing simultaniously which is obviously annoying. Gifs I understand because they are technically images. The Reddit ones I don't know, never posted it in that form. What do you post a URL to a video or to a thread?

It's a URL that looks like this

Code:
 https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/fmq72r/how_to_practice_social_distancing/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

biometrics

Vok these are stupid funny. Basically Fail videos combined with the Coffin Dance videos.