FPOTD

NObanana4you

Today I plan on doing as little as possible aside from some movie catchup and grinding through the last 4 levels of call of duty mobile battle royale

biometrics

Careful. I’m a kg down from Monday and really quite nervous at the weekend ahead.
Learnt my lesson the first two Saturdays. Last Saturday I was ready: greek salad and whiskey for lunch, gin and sugar free tonic for the late afternoon and whiskey the evening. No rum, beer or red wine. Dinner was some snackwiches rather than a huge 500g trinchado and steak house chips. So tonight might spoil myself with a 3,300 kJ Woolies margherita with extra tomato.

I've done this before and logged every data point so I know very well how energy in vs energy out goes.

E.g. a man at rest uses 8,000 kJ a day. So subtract everything you consume and exercise and you get the over/under. 35,000 kJ = 1 kg fat. I target 3,000 kJ consumption a day for a loss of 5,000 kJ a day or 35,000 kJ a week. So I should lose 1 kg a week.

I have found that mid week I plateau and that the cheat day resets your system so the first half of the week you lose again. The trick is not to spike your cheat day too much as it's a kak feeling seeing you go up a kg or two the Sunday. I'm ok with a 0.5kg spike. That is gone and more the Monday.