FPOTD

scudsucker

The fucking goddamn fuck-useless alarm where I fucking live is fucking faulty.

Zone 6 is particularly bad.

I no longer even set the alarm but the mother fucker still gets triggered. I have disabled all zones and the cunting shit fucking system goes off. It is fucking 01:04 and I am awake, dealing with security guards. Mother fucking christ, I want to be asleep now.

The house belongs to my sister and for insurance purposes she needs to have an alarm sensor. And I am living here rent free pending a massive renovation so no point in fixing the alarm system in order to have it destroyed in about 2 months.

Also, Mr Mother fucking arsehole from number 30, yes, you fucking cunt, I am aware that the fucking alarm was going off regularly between 12:00 and 03:00 on Saturday because I was in the fucking goddamn house and trying to deal with it. Go fucking moan on the Whatapp group for your stuck-up motherfucking rich neighbours, don't fucking come ring my bell to let me know the alarm was going off and it disturbed you. You cunt. I noticed that the alarm was going off because I was actively trying to fucking fix it. You, old man, may have been disturbed but that is fucking nothing to how my night went. I disabled every fucking sensor and still the fucking alarm went off, directly outside my bedroom window, which meant I could hear it well better than your fucking deaf old ears.

That is all.

scudsucker

Fuck I wish I was asleep.

Not the alarm this time, just anxiety about the holidays. It's a big job to have two children for a week solo parenting and entertaining in an air-bnb in a different city