Employment and Development Partner

Zakir

Hello Guys
If anyone of you thinking to develop a tech/software product and looking for a team member, give me a shout.
Moreover I am also looking for an IT personnel who has experience in Sales and Marketing for my new software company. You can reach me here or on my cell 0712020161
Thank you.

Y2K

Hello Guys
If anyone of you thinking to develop a tech/software product and looking for a team member, give me a shout.
Moreover I am also looking for an IT personnel who has experience in Sales and Marketing for my new software company. You can reach me here or on my cell 0712020161
Thank you.
Can you give us more information?

Zakir

About Partnership:
I have some product idea with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Block Chain, software OEM and many more. But there is never enough time/know how to start. I feel if I can find a personnel who is passionate like me, we can spend time and grow together. I am sure some of you feel the same way I feel. Moreover I am single, no kids, so have ample time in my hand. Anyway wanted to share here.

About Employment :
I have developed a RAD tool and with the help of this tool anyone can built business application in a lighting speed. Paarl Media, FALKE is our 10+ year customer. We need IT personnel with sales and marketing experience.