DIY and other Projects

Tinuva

Don't see why not. As long as the house was built with that in mind, the steel looks more than strong enough. You forget, buildings get built with patios like that on higher floors sometimes.

Thing is, we can't see what it looks like behind that wall and inside the wall. But looks nice. Also a great place for dust to gather.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Tribs

IMG_8023.JPG

My new doggies have decided they like the taste of succulents. So I have made makeshift shelves. Still need to finish them. Need varnishing and cementing. Also thinking of covering the bricks with cement and then decorating with stones and tile pieces

Tribs

Yes from cutting the planks to stacking the bricks and putting my pots on them. And I will be doing the decorating too. And varnishing. I will have to do that soon as it has been raining since I put the shelves up - and the wood is untreated

Baxteen

looks like it is just a prop T.A.R.D.I.S not a portable toilet.
and its Doctor Who, not Dr Who. Doctor is his name not a title.

scudsucker

Not sure if this fits the OP, and it is not my work (I am only an observer) but Mostert's Mill where I am a volunteer miller, is set to re-open (after being destroyed in a fire) on 13 April. Some amazing craftsmanship from around 5 different people.

Attachments

• 1000017578.jpg
    1000017578.jpg
    786 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: