December 2020 Vacation Bookings

AutumnCruizer

Would it be too early to book our December vacation? I would like to take the family to Sun City for a few days. The last time we were at Sun City was when my daughter was 1 year old. She'll be 10 this December.

I know we are starting to open up the economy, but would it be a risk booking now for December. I'll only pay the accommodation deposits now, or in the next month or 2.

Or would it be wise to wait a month or 2 before pulling the trigger? Maybe book in September? See how the remainder of this pandemic plays out?

We'll be driving up from Cpt. So no flight bookings.

Tribs

Talk to the booking agent and tell them your concerns. I am sure they can provide protection. I think places like Sun City are going to fill up their bookings - and they will understand the situation. So I would get in earlier rather than later. Just make sure you can cancel about 2 months before with very little penalty.

satanboy

Would it be too early to book our December vacation? I would like to take the family to Sun City for a few days. The last time we were at Sun City was when my daughter was 1 year old. She'll be 10 this December.

I have never been to Sun City. Does this mean that my booking is long overdue?

I find this laughable.....people are dying and many more will.

AutumnCruizer

I have never been to Sun City. Does this mean that my booking is long overdue?

I find this laughable.....people are dying and many more will.
Sun City provides a wide variety of activities that my kids enjoy. Thats why we want to go. I don't know what your likes are and whether you are interested in activities like water slides, swimming pools, etc.

This pandemic we are currently in will not last forever. I recon if we weather the storm through the peak in July/August we should be ok by December.