Bio: Consider inviting (almost) everyone?

LD50

he did? pics or it didnt happen... :D
fat-person-vertical-blue-protective-suit-breathing-app-apparatus-against-biohazard-white-background-83264268.jpg

nefertiti

You still with that business with your partner, last I recall you were going to leave it? What are you doing now?
lol... thats one way to answer a question ;) still with the same company im contracting out too and its been really busy these past couple of weeks...

nefertiti

Hungover - possibly for the last time :cry:

Have you been in hiding on the other side or just plain bored with it?
there is never a last time :D

it was a personal need my space type away from the computer type of thing..

nefertiti

I’ve been in isolation since 18 March. Only drove my car once to charge the battery.
I only go out once a week for fresh food, medicine and kitty stuff... some stuff i couldnt get delivered...

you getting everything delivered?

biometrics

I only go out once a week for fresh food, medicine and kitty stuff... some stuff i couldnt get delivered...

you getting everything delivered?
I stocked up a three month supply of cat medication, food and flea stuff. Myself also three months medication and lots of food and drink. But I have been getting home deliveries from Woolworths, P&P, Takealot, vet and pharmacy. So yes, everything delivered and then disinfected or placed in four days quarantine.

Tribs

I stocked up a three month supply of cat medication, food and flea stuff. Myself also three months medication and lots of food and drink. But I have been getting home deliveries from Woolworths, P&P, Takealot, vet and pharmacy. So yes, everything delivered and then disinfected or placed in four days quarantine.
I go out every 2 or 3 days. Don't spray stuff or quarantine it for 4 days - and I am fit and healthy (so far)