Best albums you have listened to

SauRoN

TOOL - Lateralus

Probably not the best any more, but a good place to start. Other latter albums will probably be too hardcore to start with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

EADC

Was not successful on my last excursion but I have plenty time

EADC

I will need to start looking online for some of these.

I do have a trip to Spain lined up maybe will get lucky there

EADC

Giving these a listen today

Black_Sabbath_-_Paranoid.jpg

Will admit first full Iron Maiden album listening to

Iron_Maiden_-_Fear_Of_The_Dark.jpg

Baxteen

that is my second FAvourite Iron maiden Album. I listen to it often. I do prefer Number of the beast but Fear of the dark is amazing.
as for Paranoid, its good for its time but it feels dated to me when I listen to it now. nothing wrong with it. there is just so much that have drawn inspiration from it that it feels like I have heard better versions of all the songs if that makes sense? its still good. and it is important, but too many people have taken influence from it so it shows its age. I dont feel that with the Iron maiden albums.

EADC

that is my second FAvourite Iron maiden Album. I listen to it often. I do prefer Number of the beast but Fear of the dark is amazing.
as for Paranoid, its good for its time but it feels dated to me when I listen to it now. nothing wrong with it. there is just so much that have drawn inspiration from it that it feels like I have heard better versions of all the songs if that makes sense? its still good. and it is important, but too many people have taken influence from it so it shows its age. I dont feel that with the Iron maiden albums.

Not listened to it in its entirety just picked out songs here and there but it is on the list.

A lot of albums feels dated from that time is what it is.

As for Iron Maiden cant comment.

EADC

Mastering seems better on Fear of the Dark than Number of the Beast

Baxteen

Mastering seems better on Fear of the Dark than Number of the Beast
weird both were remastered in 2015 so maybe the source was just more degraded when the digital conversion was done?

EADC

weird both were remastered in 2015 so maybe the source was just more degraded when the digital conversion was done?

I imagine so, but maybe it's me I just feel the clarity isn't there on Master of the beast like Fear of the Dark

Baxteen

I imagine so, but maybe it's me I just feel the clarity isn't there on Master of the beast like Fear of the Dark
Saving the master of the beast comment before you edit and fix it because this is very funny

EADC

Saving the master of the beast comment before you edit and fix it because this is very funny

I will leave it no reason to fix it

What happens when you trying to listen and type

scudsucker

I think Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon, and The Wall are pretty impressive.

Atom Heart Mother, too, but you will probably need illegal drugs to really appreciate it.

EADC

I think Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon, and The Wall are pretty impressive.

Atom Heart Mother, too, but you will probably need illegal drugs to really appreciate it.

I have tried Pink Floyd it just isn't for me.

As much as I do enjoy Dark side the rest just feels like effort

scudsucker

It is worth it, if you like Dark Side of the Moon and reggae, to listen to Dub Side of the Moon by the Easy Star All Stars