Another drink? Yes.

biometrics

Come on loser. I'm making a high grade joint. Get your shit together. /sips

Tribs

Just heard I have to wait a week. Which means I will have something every 7 days - for a day or so. *Sigh* Stage 3 come soon

greg0205

My best mate lives in Cape Town. He did some sleuthing... purely for academic purposes, you understand... and it turns out he... sorry, I mean it turns out that folk who were so inclined, purely for academic purposes... can get a case of Jack Daniels from a guy who knows a guy... who knows a guy... for R7 200,00.

Tribs

My best mate lives in Cape Town. He did some sleuthing... purely for academic purposes, you understand... and it turns out he... sorry, I mean it turns out that folk who were so inclined, purely for academic purposes... can get a case of Jack Daniels from a guy who knows a guy... who knows a guy... for R7 200,00.
Now I like my drink - and I like the effect it has on me - but I like my money more. I would give that a pass.

greg0205

Now I like my drink - and I like the effect it has on me - but I like my money more. I would give that a pass.

Yup.

And I think it'll only get worse as our modern day Capones and Lucianos tighten their grip the longer the lockdowns go on.

The fiscus lost R1,3Bn in sin taxes in April alone and there are kilometre-long queues for food parcels, but I guess Adriano Mazzotti needs another three beach houses and eighteen cars more.

Tribs

The govt has lost the plot. They started out right but the longer this continues - the more I am seeing of the real South Africa. The one where we cannot hand out food parcels if we are white, that new laws have been put in place so that everything is handed to or approved by the ruling party - and they will determine who gets it and when. And how much.

Anyway - I digress. Back to drink. I need one to stop the torrent of thoughts going through my mind.