Annoying people

SauRoN

I have never used a voice note.

Same team. I have never listened to one either.

If you want to do voice then rather just call me and we can have a synchronous conversation and get it over with.

Düber

Same team. I have never listened to one either.

If you want to do voice then rather just call me and we can have a synchronous conversation and get it over with.
The worst is when they send one whilst driving and are so distracted that the message gets lost in a long winded ramble.

SauRoN

The worst is when they send one whilst driving and are so distracted that the message gets lost in a long winded ramble.

Yeah one literally heard this over the shoulder of other people.

“Erm….aaah….ja….CLICK CLICK CLICK indicator noises”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Düber

My other pet hate is "pseudo-customers."
They will phone you at inconvenient times, say sorry to bother you and then unashamedly ask you for advice so that they can either fix the problem themselves or help somebody else already doing the job for them.

I don't mind helping people but there are limits.

LD50

right now it's just ppl talking about themselves and all the deaths they know about
I think it's ppl in general. I need a break from other humans but don't know exactly how to achieve that objective with having a fami]ly.
Could do wit`h a long break

Düber

Old people on a Whatsapp group that have just discovered Facebook but not copy/paste yet.
So you land up being bombed with photos of a computer screen at an angle with the resolution of a mosaic floor of things that were perhaps current in 2006.