Alternative views on vaccines (anti-vax, nano-tags etc.)

Dave

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/th...ading-anti-vaccine-messaging-on-social-media/

A new report identified that just twelve anti-vaxxers are responsible for almost two-thirds of all anti-vaccine content on Facebook and Twitter. And the platforms continue to do as little as possible to remove this content. Removing this content and its creators from these platforms may help reduce (or at least stop the growth) of the anti-vaccine sentiment that exists.

The Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH), which published the Anti-Vax Playbook, recently published a new report that analyzes anti-vaccine messaging on social media. It identified 12 individuals it calls the “Disinformation Dozen” who they have calculated are responsible for up to 65% of the anti-vaccine content on Facebook and Twitter:

1. Joseph Mercola
  2. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
  3. Ty and Charlene Bollinger
  4. Sherri Tenpenny
  5. Rizza Islam
  6. Rashid Buttar
  7. Erin Elizabeth
  8. Sayer Ji
  9. Kelly Brogan
  10. Christiane Northrup
  11. Ben Tapper
  12. Kevin Jenkins
The twelve were identified by looking at anti-vaccine content and its sources. All individuals had large numbers of followers, produced lots of anti-vaccine content, or whose growth (in terms of followers) was growing quickly. Over 812,000 posts were extracted from Facebook and Twitter in February and early March, and 65% of the content was attributable to these twelve individuals.

shaun108

Seems like MyBB banned me for questioning the vaxx narrative.

/settles down in his armchair and lights a cigar

Dave

Hello, you must have had a LOT of posts deleted in your ban event ;)

Are you anti or pro vaxx? ;)

And welcome.

I suspect Shaun is not a fan of masks, vaccine or lockdowns.

I just DGAF any longer. I regularly drive past midnight, don't wear face diapers and don't go a mall if they want to spray me with their horsepiss bottle or aim a dirty thermometer at my face.

biometrics

Hello, you must have had a LOT of posts deleted in your ban event ;)

I suspect Shaun is not a fan of masks, vaccine or lockdowns.
The thermometer check, filling in details at restaurants and hand sanitising is probably all a waste of time. I still do the sanitising myself (I prefer the Detol gel formulation) and masks. Masks make sense. But ultimately we need a vaccine mandate. Most of us have had vaccines as kids so I see no problem with that.

The unvaccinated have rights, just not the right to infect others

satanboy

I kinda like the lockdown at first. And masks are awesome, haven't had a flu since 2018.
I agree that I enjoy the benefits, but I don't enjoy wearing a mask etc. I haven't had the flu/cold in two years, where I had it EVERY year before....sometimes twice in one year.

biometrics

My prediction is that Omicron is going to take over and will be a weak virus similar to the flu. And then this is all over. For now.

Dave

Rudolph Hart

Don’t get too comfortable. You might not get banned here, but you’ll not get a free pass to be a cunt either.