I have decided what I want to do with the rest of my life...

Moosedrool

I'm actually looking at getting into software development, not sure which route to go yet ... probably just do vaadin for now since I'm into java currently.
Also vaadin seem to do mobile maybe.

I thought you where a dev.

Tribs

I don't want to bother her. Like me, she is shy, though I expect she is better with people than I am as she teaches at a local school. I would rather leave things as they are than be pushy. We played Scrabble online for two or three years, then it stopped. She didn't say why, and I wasn't upset about it. I didn't want to be petty. It wasn't as though we were seeing each other. I don't think we move in the same intellectual circles , either. She seems to have been studying in her free time.

I don't have it in me to approach women. I have none of the reasons men usually have for doing so. In your case, we encountered each other on PCF Forums, and had been chatting for at least a year.
And you were still terrified of me. But not any more

biometrics

It's way more interesting and way more maths fun, you could get into quantum mechanics...... I Can go on about that, astrophysics and quantum mechanics does have a cross-over
Ok. Still lots of time to figure that out, but noted. First I need to settle my debts, so another 12-18 months.

Seldom Bucket

Ok. Still lots of time to figure that out, but noted. First I need to settle my debts, so another 12-18 months.
So, forget the other, start with Astrophysics, then go on to the other, or you could start Cosmology, for me I just love the Astrophysics side because of the maths, because of the physics, the equations are just so wonderfully magnificent and beautiful

Seldom Bucket

Then there is Quantum Mechanics, do you know that you could have two protons millions of light years apart, but connected (quantum entanglement, or as Einstein quoined it, spooky action at a distance) one connected to the other and immediate reaction/ signals. It violates the fundamental law of nature, right? One should never travel faster than light. But these two particle does, but the action of observing them breaks the link.
Go read up on the Double Slit Experiment, light acts both as a wave and as particles, depending on if it is observed. This is more of the beauty of physics, and it very well applies to astrophysics, There are many paths I can lead you down @biometrics you are talking about my special "Interest" as it's called for us Aspies.

And theoretically we can travel forward in time and backward in time, we have the tech right now, the only issue is, we could only go one way. I can go there........

Sorry I blame @Jings she mentioned me here, that you have an interest in my area of educational love

Seldom Bucket

The double slit experiment is one of those we just can't explain, mere observation of the experiment changes the outcome. This is where the wonderful beauty of quantum mechanics comes in..